At this time we are not offering Exploration Camp. Thank you for understanding.
If you would like to include yoga during your established camp session, Let’s Get Movin’! is happy to bring yoga to you! Miss Cheryl has been invited back to share yoga with the campers at the Tuck Camp through the Hampton NH Parks and Rec as well as the camp offered through the Brentwood Rec Center.
Please contact Cheryl Rossman for details:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-502-8347
Our full camp builds a sense of community through group activities, self-discovery, and sustainable living. It is designed to encourage children to be compassionate and kind in their daily lives. We integrate movement and music with stretching and strengthening of the body. Children learn breathing techniques to help with anxiety, stress and relaxation. Let’s Get Movin’! Exploration Camp is a wonderful addition to or an alternative for other physical activities this summer.
Interested in offering our full camp in your town?
Here are the details:
Exciting Explorations May Include:
- Yoga, Movement & Meditation
- Journaling and pastel art
- Exploration of the Exeter River by foot & SUP yoga (stand up paddleboard)
- A visit to Garden 55 with Farmer Bob: A journey into sustainable gardening
- Nutritiously delicious cooking, preparing, serving and enjoying lunch as a community
- Field trips: Exeter Area Businesses
- all campers will receive a Let’s Get Movin’! CD and a signed copy of Miss Lyla’s Banana Pancakes to the Rescue.